Culottes ; A Wardrobe Staple Every Lady Should Own

8:32:00 am

Culottes(pronounced kuulots) has to be one of the most stylish and comfortable items to own. For those days when you're not feeling like a skirt or pair of trousers, culottes are there to the rescue! I mean, it looks like a skirt but is technically a pair of trousers. Love!


Currently, I own about 3 pairs of culottes which includes this gingham piece gifted to me by my sister and I plan on making one with an ankara fabric real soon. Ah, the joys of sewing!




Culottes can be dressed up just as I did in this post or dressed down with a pair of sneakers and a camisole for a more relaxed and chilled look. It's the perfect blend of formal and casual wear and should be something every lady should have in her wardrobe. It's comfortable, it's chic and stylish...it's perfect!


I styled mine with a cream tunic top which I tucked in and added a statement belt just to complement the prints on the culottes and make them pop. I didn't even realize the details on my belt and earrings matched till I saw the pictures. Yay! The power of accessories.


Hope you like this look? And do tell me, what wardrobe staple can't you do without? Please leave your comments below and I'll make sure to reply. Your feedback means a lot to me. If you missed out on my previous post, please check it out here.

Have a fab week ahead!

xx, Evita.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Nice outfit,I love the shoes.
    I can't do without a white shirt.
    I nominated you for the sunshine blogger award, visit my blog for details.
    https://glambycleopatra.wordpress.com/2017/07/11/sunshine-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Can't believe I'm just seeing your comment. Thank you so much. I'll do well to check out the link. Hope I'm not late🙈

      Delete
  2. hey gorgeous ladies i saw this post on instagram and i was like is that her you are right everyone should get thoses cullotes they are verry comfy i owned mysef 4 cullotes and planning on buying more keep it up i love the complete look

    Yanikeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi darling! Long time no see. You're on a culottes hunt just like me. Lol! Thanks for the compliments. Its good to have you back.

      Delete
  3. Wow Evita! I love all the nudes in this outfit and even love the cullotes more. I own a pair that I do rock with outmost care.
    P.S. I nominated you for the mystery blogger award. Kindly check out my blog link here to claim your mystery blogger award. Thank you. https://dominikagoodness.blogspot.com.ng/2017/07/the-mystery-blogger-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun! Comfort first when it comes to fashion. I'll do well to check out the link. Thanks for nominating me.

      Delete

Popular Posts